\', GhostCall Radio Network, \' - \', Bring you the paranormal and the weird, \'
  Login or Register
Menu

Who's Online
There are currently, 103 guest(s) and 2 member(s) that are online.

You are an Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

GhostCall Radio Network: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GhostCall Radio Network Forum Index -> Spiritual Sories
ET-Dorothy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:29 am Reply with quote Back to top

The day came when a wee sit and think turned in to all I could hope for, just relaxing and working through a little energy rush, I became aware that I could see this man and he was walking toward me, as he got closer I knew it was the voice, we were going to meet at last, it had been over 4 years from the first time I heard him speak to me. As he got closer I also realized he was an angel, I don’t know how I knew that, I just did. He loomed over me easily scooping me up in his arms cradling me like a baby; I felt loved and knew I should have felt that all my life. I remember saying to him, ‘you are so big’, to which he responded, ‘only because you feel so small.’

It was then I discovered his name, Nathaniel. I danced around for days with joy, my life hadn’t changed dramatically and I couldn’t explain why I felt that way, it was only one of a myriad such experiences that left me feeling joyous, it also explains why so many writings about angels include the words love and joy. I have to say that at no time then or over the following years did I feel an angel being emotional, nor have I experienced an opinion, the drive through all my interactions related to self-discovery, this was not just for me but how these beings were operating.

There was no interest in whether you got your man or made your rent. Any questions were met with frustrating answers of self-understanding or no answer but another question, good grief, here I was thinking I had the solution to the world problems in the palm of my hand instead what I got was far more valuable. I got insight into myself through loving eyes. This today, is what I think relationships should be all about. Not enabling and allowing yourself to be mistreated through a lack of love, not being pulled down for your personality, but being shown how you can be who you want to be by revealing when you are not being all you can be. Love is not a competition, we would wish that all could be winners in love wouldn’t we?

When I was seeking guidance about a relationship his simple answer was, you have nothing to fear. When everything went wrong to a point of breakdown I was devastated, during a wee tantrum I railed against him explaining that he could have warned me, pain was something to fear. Betrayal was something to fear. He calmly said to me, ‘you are all right aren’t you? You are not physically damaged? You have your children and your job?’ I could only answer yes albeit petulantly. In my mind I was thinking, ‘it’s all right for you’ this is happening to me.

I was learning about consequence, something I had not really dealt with and with all the substance abuse hadn’t really paid attention to, living with a man who beat me did not seem like a consequence of a choice I made, at that time it seemed like life throwing me lemons and so I ate them, leaving bitterness in my mouth in my throat. This bitterness found expression often, only I didn’t realize that. As loving as I could be I didn’t realize how unloving I could be, my favoured weapon was withdrawal and a sneering attitude, I rarely focused on my own behaviours, just the consequences of someone else’s. I had not been treated well in life and I did not know how to love, I knew how to feel it, but didn’t know how to behave, but I was learning. Nathaniel would play a pivotal role, in me learning to be the best me, a persona I had never explored before this.

Have you ever met an entity that helped you turn your life around?

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Not yet But If he can help me get this site up to date I will greatly appreciate it. lol

ET-Dorothy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy dare I say: you can do it !! a great start

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GhostCall Radio Network Forum Index -> Spiritual Sories

View next topic
View previous topic