\', GhostCall Radio Network, \' - \', Bring you the paranormal and the weird, \'
  Login or Register
Menu

Who's Online
There are currently, 42 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are an Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

GhostCall Radio Network: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

This is going to be a long one. LOL

Well Guys and girls, 2 great people in the ITC world, has just brought out another app for the android device for ITC communications. It's call "EMF Ghost Box" this is designed by Javier Sanz and Brian Holloway. They have brought out many apps for ITC and I have many of them. They work! and I am proud to post it here, because they do truly work. When I say work I have been testing them out here at home and on investigations and get great responses. They are nothing like some of the other apps out there.

Let me explain, The audio for these apps are reversed and chopped so there are NO full words, and NO normal words. By normal I mean forward spoken words. The app's sounds are randomly selected from the banks and are not per-programed to say names, places, numbers etc at certain times the correct way round, some people have said this is how they work. These are selected by spirit, ghosts, Demons (not that I believe in them), aliens, inter-dimensional beings etc we still don't know who we are talking to. But we do get responses to our question.

Now for the fun bit.

here is the link to Javier Sanz page on Google play store. It is the featured app (EMF Ghost Box).

https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=6725397039758568196

Also whilst you are at Google Play Store check out Brian Holloway's Apps on the there I have many of them by following this link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Brian+Holloway

Trust me you want to find out who is in spirit at your home, work or at a haunted location? use these apps along with some of the other apps and devices you use, you will be surprised how good these are!

If you got to here and are reading this good on you and thank you for taking the time to read a long post but I think these guys are great and deserve all the credit they can get for doing this and making most of there apps free for everyone to enjoy, use and report there finding. Thanks again for reading.

ET-Dorothy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:38 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Great stuff!!

View next topic
View previous topic